Utterly exhausted today for lack of sleep. Horrible dreams last night and I think I would have gotten more rest if I'd been cracked over the head with a baseball bat and been rendered unconscious. Not sure I'm up for anything more intellectual than this week's TMI Tuesday, so here 'tis.
1. Have you used put anything edible on (or in) your partner's body and then eaten it?
Sure. Chocolate body frosting is pretty tasty, actually, although she was a lot tastier after I'd been painting and then licking up the frosting for a while.
2. Have you ever had an AIDS test due to reasonable suspicion or hyperactive imagination?
Nope. I take the standard battery of tests before having sex with any new partner, but I've never even had any suspicions.
3. Have you ever fantasized about someone else other than your partner while you were engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation?
During solo masturbation, yes, but during any cooperative acts I am surprisingly unlikely to stray in my thoughts. I'm usually bending all of my mind towards pleasing my partner, and so they're normally foremost in my thoughts. Sure, I've strayed once or twice, but it's rare.
4. Have you ever engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation while in a moving car? A car being driven by someone not engaged in the sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation?
This is one of my biggest fantasies -- to have someone go down on me while I was driving. Hasn't happened yet. I've also tried fondling my partner while she was driving or riding as a passenger but she didn't like that and made me stop.
5. Have you ever had sex so many times or for so long that one or both people involved runs dry?
Not in a single unbroken session, but I have managed 9 times in a single 24-hour period, which is my personal record. That was 9 instances of actual penetrative sex -- there was plenty of oral sex and digital stimulation as well. At the end of that neither of us wanted anything other than sleep. :)
Bonus (as in optional): Name 5 things an unplanned (or planned) visitor would find in your bedroom?
-- An unmade bed
-- Bookcases with tons of books
-- Alarm clock
-- End table
Sure, you can play TMI Tuesday too.