Search the Pansersite

Monday, September 28, 2009

Wanting It

I need you so badly right now. You have no idea.

It interferes with work, you know, this rock-hard erection in my jeans. It keeps me shifting in my seat, in a strange mix of pleasure and annoyance. Annoyance because I have the damnedest time concentrating on work when the insistent throbbing at my groin pulses hard and hot with every beat of my heart. Pleasure because every time I shift, the fabric of my jeans and underwear slides across me, building the delicious friction up even further and keeping me nice and rigid, ready for anything. Ready to be set free. Ready to be engulfed by your hot wet mouth, or spear into your slippery slit. Ready to fire off bursts of creamy cum for you to lap up with your swirling tongue.

Oh, hell. This just isn't helping. And I'm starting to hallucinate, too. I can almost feel your hands busily working at the snap on my jeans. Can feel you slowly sliding jeans and underwear down, releasing my cock to wave angrily about in the cool air. Can feel your small hand encircling the shaft, gently teasing, stroking lightly up and down. It feels so fucking good. Every thump of my pulse sends more blood down there, swelling me still more, giving it a satiny smooth look, full to bursting.

I can see the look in your eyes as you bend forward, slurping around the purple head as if it were the best grape Popsicle you'd ever had. The sensation is exquisite. Down you go on me, leaving bright red lipstick rings from top to bottom, smearing them all over me as you suck hard. I groan and my hands wind restlessly into your hair.

Now you've got your hands into the action for real. I hear wet shlicking sounds as you begin to pump me, excruciatingly slowly. Your fingers tap-dance around, curving here and there, squeezing teasingly tight for a moment before engulfing me in a twisting torus. My cock is slippery with your spit, and you're keeping it nicely lubed up, dipping your head down, drooling more spit, strings of precum dangling from your lips, your tongue, your chin. Ragged sighs escape me and you grin that wicked grin, nipping lightly at my cockhead and running your tongue along the underside.

Now your hands are twisting back and forth along and around my length. You're squeezing me on each upstroke, sending more blood to the head. It flares briefly with each squeeze, a big shiny mushroom slick with your wetness. Your sucking mouth is concentrating on the head now but you let it pop free every few seconds so I can admire the job you're doing. Not that I'm paying much attention to the visual artistry anymore; my entire consciousness is now drawn down to a tiny point of light. The sound of the blood rushing in my ears is a soft thunder.

You know I like to warn you so you can decide where you want it, but this time it just happens too fucking fast. All I can get out is "Oh fuck I'm...." before I erupt, splattering thick white streams over your mouth, your face, your hands, and that lovely green satin shirt you love so much. I twitch and jerk and gasp and bellow as you keep working me with your hands and mouth, draining me dry, leaving me spent, feeling guilty because I didn't lift a finger for your own pleasure.

You drop me a saucy wink as your tongue curls out and licks up a few droplets along the corner of your mouth. Still dripping with my come, you stand up and grab your keys. "Gotta run," you say. "Thanks for lunch. I was really hungry."

If only. All you women seem to have blowjobs on your mind this morning. Can I help it if this is where my mind goes as a result?

-- PB

14 comments:

Gray said...

I think we all like where your mind goes..;)

The Panserbjørne said...

Gray: Good, because you're one of the culprits -- your workplace fantasy entry was one of the ones that got me so worked up. Except I was imagining you on your knees in front of me while I sat there in the executive chair. It was lovely. :)

-- PB

Transylvanian Miss said...

Wow, Very HOT!

The Panserbjørne said...

TMiss: Why, thank ye, darlin'!

(sorry, that was my bad Irish accent).

-- PB

Transylvanian Miss said...

Lol, ah at least ya tried! Can't ask for more than that now can we? ;)

Luna Mauvaise © 2009 said...

You must have been a fly on the wall of my sweet suite this weekend, PB. ;)

I, for one, just can't help it. I am such a sucker for dangling meat. I am really digging your description of such a delicious scene.

xoxo
~Luna

The Panserbjørne said...

Luna: Dangling, hell. Since when is there any *dangling* when you're involved? I imagine it's always standing up and saying howdy to you. ;)

-- PB

Fantasia Lillith said...

Such a gentleman with the warning ... My man saying "I'm going to..." always makes me come too. Maybe it's the power trip.
Awesome post.

The Panserbjørne said...

Fantasia: Well, I do TRY to be a gentleman, even if the fantasies showcased here do show a nongentlemanly side. One of the unwritten rules of being a gentleman is: let the lady know when you're about to come in her mouth. Of course, the etiquette people might find a slightly more tactful way to put it....

--PB

The Temptress said...

I almost ALWAYS have blowjobs on my mind. Oh, look, and now I do again.

The Panserbjørne said...

Temptress: Hell, this entry was in large part inspired by your "Mouth" post. See what you do to us? :)

-- PB

Fantasia Lillith said...

At least you try ... more than some. And who cares how it's said - just say it.

Sometimes a "Oh FUCK!" is really what is called for!

wifegonebad said...

Your description was amazing - very steamy - now I'm all hot and bothered too - thanks! ;->

The Panserbjørne said...

Fantasia: Trust me, I've busted out with phrases very much like that sometimes. :)

WGB: You're quite welcome. Glad to have been of, er, service. Thanks for dropping by!

-- PB