Search the Pansersite

Friday, September 11, 2009

Flash Fiction Friday #3: Bill, the Construction Worker


Bill's eyes bulged and he dropped his Gatorade bottle, orange spraying unheeded on his jeans. "You said what?" he managed to get out.

"I said I'd really like to have your cock in my mouth," she replied. Sweetly, musically, devilishly.

He shot a glance at his coworkers, one of whom had gone beet red and the other bone white. "Um, well, we're heading to lunch in a bit. I guess...."

"Good," she said, grabbed his hand, and began dragging him off to the cool recesses of the concrete maze behind him. Strangely, he didn't seem at all reluctant to go.....

[[This is my entry for Spanky's Flash Fiction Friday challenge #3.  You want to play too (of course you do), so why not head over there and check it out?]]

-- PB

6 comments:

Mina said...

Nice work PB, may I call you that? It's just easier and I am kinda lazy.

Anyway, great story, really enjoyed this and excellent use of prompt.

Mina

The Panserbjørne said...

Call me anything you like, just don't call me late for dinner. :)

No, I kid. I do use PB for shorthand, so you're welcome to use that. Glad you liked the ficlet!

-- PB

Spanky said...

PB, awesome job as usual, incorporating one of my favorite themes too! Well done.

The Panserbjørne said...

Spanky: Which theme would that be? Female domination? I figured you liked it the other way around. :)

-- PB

selkie said...

grins.. you gotta love a woman that knows what she wants!

The Panserbjørne said...

Selkie: Hell, yes. I've met a few, too, although none that are quite THIS direct. :)

-- PB