Search the Pansersite

Monday, November 9, 2009

Top 100 Sex Journals of 2009

Too busy today for anything more substantive than this, I'm afraid.

BMS has posted a list of the top 100 sex journals of 2009 (actually the phrase is "sex bloggers", but I still hate the world "blog" and always will, so I ain't gonna use it, nope nope). Go check the list out and see if you can't find some additional interesting people to follow. There are some really talented and intelligent writers out there.

How many of them do I read? Check the list on my sidebar to see; I keep my interests pretty much up front for all to see.

-- PB

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link! I love finding new reads. It's true that there are a lot of talented & sexy writers out there.

But... shouldn't your name be there? ;-)

Bilinda Ní Siodacaín said...

Heya thanks for the tip-off! Hope the inability for anything more substantive is due to a little thing known as fantastic weekend syndrome and not anything more serious! :)
always,
B.xxx
btw Happy Monday!

The Panserbjørne said...

Flower: I'm flattered! Thanks for saying so. I *have* only been doing this since August, though, so I hardly merit inclusion. Still, feel free to nominate me next year, if you like! And thanks.

B.: No, just very busy today, that's all. Nothing serious. Happy Monday!

-- PB

Library Vixen said...

you are always a great giver of compliments. Very gracious. Perhaps one day I can give back to you for all the complimenting comments you have bestowed upon me.
much love and I am sure we will see you on that list soon enough.

lv

The Panserbjørne said...

Library Vixen: One of the reasons I'm a bit annoyed about this list was that I don't see some of my MOST favorite writers on the list at ALL. You merit a very high place on that list, I'd say, but I don't see you anywhere. Guess I need to pay more attention next year so I can nominate you. :)

And thanks for the kind words. :)

-- PB

Vixen said...

Nominations are key! Also, you should volunteer to help judge. It's the best way to get your input out there AND to make sure a better variety of sites are included in the list. That's why I helped judge this year! :)

The Panserbjørne said...

Vixen: I figured that the reason some don't appear there was that they weren't nominated. I guess it is a popularity contest of sorts. :) Maybe I *will* offer to judge next year!

-- PB