Search the Pansersite

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"I'd like to thank the Academy......."

So it seems both Soren Ambrose and Spring Flower almost simultaneously decided I was worthy of recognition, and have both awarded me this:


I won't say I'm speechless -- it takes a hell of a lot to shock me THAT much -- but I will say that I'm astonished and delighted. Especially during a time when I've been so damned busy that I can really only manage the FFF challenge entry and FFF post on Friday. They both said some lovely things about me and I'm glad my stuff here is inspiring.

Now, then, this award evidently comes with a few short strings attached:

-- Post the award on my journal somewhere. Okay, done that much.

-- Post a video of yourself playing your favorite instrument, a picture of a pet or a long post about your favorite book. Well, I've no pets, and I don't play any instruments (wait, does the skin flute count?) so those are out. Look for an entry on one of my favorite books soon.

-- Choose some more people you think deserve the award!

Okay. Damn near everyone on my watchlist deserves the award, and in the past I've even written mini-reviews for several of them. The two who awarded ME, in fact, would be worth listing here if it weren't for the fact that they've already been awarded themselves. Here are three I haven't mentioned yet:

Scarlett, over at Ms. Scarlett's Letters:  Scarlett is the very definition of a hot soccer mom, even if she doesn't have any kids. (Go look if you don't believe me; she's posted several hot HNT photos of her and a soccer ball.) Scarlett is not only beautiful and sensual, though, she's also strong-willed, tempestuous and full of a zest for life no matter what it throws in her path. I admire her greatly, though she probably has no idea.

Kimberly, over at Your Errant Wife:  Kimberly organizes and hosts a monthly Group Post which I've contributed to several times. More than that, though, she has a talent for turning a phrase and is very good at getting your attention with the hot tales she posts. Her husband must have his hands full with her. Lucky bastard. :)

And, last but not least, the aptly-named Curvaceous Dee. Dee is one of the most universally friendly people I've met in just about any online situation. I don't think I've ever seen her have a single bad word to say about anyone. Her self-descriptor sums her up better than I ever could: "Curvaceous, vivacious, tenacious, bodacious. That's me! I'm also fat, poly, pansexual, civilly unioned, kinky, kiwi, and happy."

Go check these fine people out! And thanks, Soren and Spring Flower, for thinking so highly of me.

-- PB

5 comments:

Bilinda Ní Siodacaín said...

Awh well done hunni and well deserved :)
always,
B.

Katia said...

Yes, you do deserve it. Thanks for restarting FFF, because of you I am being stretched as a writer and I owe a huge gratitude of thanks!
Katia

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. My goal will be to have you speechless one day. ;)

I have said it before and will say it again: I love your writing, stories and getting to know you. That is well deserved!!

(61 followers - woohoo!! LOL)

Dee said...

*blushes hard* Oh, you are lovely - thank you so much!

xx Dee

The Panserbjørne said...

B.: It's nice to think so! Thanks much.

Katia: I'm all for stretching and exercising one's consciousness. Glad I'm assisting in that respect. Thank you!

Spring Flower: You keep trying very hard, and I'm sure you'll manage it eventually. :)

Dee: You are quite welcome. I do love reading your stuff (and your extensive archives!)

-- PB