Search the Pansersite

Monday, May 10, 2010

Flash Fiction Friday Challenge for 5-14-10


Your challenge for this Friday, 5-14-10, is to use the photo above to write a flash fiction of 60-120 words. As usual, nobody's checking word counts, but you only cheat yourself if you break the rules. Unless you're breaking them to earn a spanking....in which case, see me after class.

As always, if you're planning on joining in the fun, please email me (insatiabear (AT) gmail [DOT] com) or leave a comment here. If you don't let me know you're playing, you might get left off the list of participants when I post it on Friday. And nobody wants that. :)

Here's a button for you if you want to include that in your post. Use it to link back to the challenge post, if you like, or link to the Flash Fiction Friday FAQ if you'd rather do that....or, if you participate late in the day, you can even link it to my Friday story post with the list of participants.


Check back here on Friday for my take on the challenge and the list of participants, and then again on Monday for the next FFF challenge! And as always, if you have any photos or artwork you'd like to see used in an upcoming week, send them my way.


-- PB

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, it's not often that I see a pic and the story comes right to me..but this week! wow! within 30 seconds I had already started formulating it and had it typed up 15 mins later!! Thanks Panser!

Cala Gray said...

I shall be playing again this week.:)

netsfan_44 said...

Loved the pic ... has a story in seconds also ... its posted on my page, link sent in email to you !

Naughty Lexi said...

So incredibly intimidated. I'm a FFF virgin. Be gentle with me. In other words, I'm joining in this week. My story is in the queue to be posted Friday. I may never live it down.

The Panserbjørne said...

Sephani: It was the same with me, for a change. In fact, I picked this week's because I figured it had the ability to make most people jump on an idea.

Gray: Great, I'll add you to the list! Thanks.

Netsfan: Yeah....but the idea is to wait until Friday to post the story. "Flash Fiction FRIDAY", you know?

Lexi: Delighted to have you! Welcome to the group.

-- PB

lila said...

I'm in this week too! Story written and just waiting to be posted... :)

Dee said...

Yep, I'm in :)

xx Dee

netsfan_44 said...

I know... I know ... but been traveling during the week and wanted to be SURE it got posted !!

The Panserbjørne said...

Lila, Dee: Adding you to the list! Thanks so much for letting me know ahead of time.

Netsfan44: True, but you can schedule a post to post at a particular date and time. Click on the "Post Options" link at the bottom, above the "Publish Post" button. Just so you know!

-- PB

netsfan_44 said...

I will take a look ... did not know that .. only been using this system a few weeks .. thanks !

Max said...

I'll be in. :-)

The Panserbjørne said...

Max: I'll add you to the list! Thanks.

-- PB