Search the Pansersite

Friday, August 12, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday 8-12-11

(Source image: "Thrust" by Seth Aronson)

 [[Note: No story from me this week as I'm travelling; however, other participants, please leave a link to your own story! Please see below.]]



Your challenge for today was to use the picture above and write a flash fiction of 50-90 words. Additionally, I provided a key phrase I wanted to see used somewhere in the submission:

"...driving deep..."

Nobody's checking word counts, or for the key phrase, but you're only cheating yourself if you break the rules. Unless you're doing it to earn a spanking (in which case, see me after class).

Special Bonus Director's Commentary Track:

A note to all: I am travelling for business from July 16th till mid-August. Didn't have time to create my own take before leaving, but see below for the other participants who did play!

If you are playing along this week, please leave your link below using the widget. It will appear in the text of the post itself, not in the comments, so everyone that's playing will be listed here. This frees me from having to chase people down to find out if they're playing or update the Friday post several times for late entries. Your cooperation is appreciated.

In any case, the participants list is below. Go check them out, and thanks to all who played along.



Check back here on Monday for the next challenge! And if you have any photos or artwork you'd like to see in a future challenge, please send them my way. 

-- PB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted :)

Its two weeks late, but I was finally able to commit :)

xox
-Goldi