Search the Pansersite

Friday, October 16, 2009

Shameless Plug

Just a reminder that Fantasia Lillith's  challenge post, "Le Manoir", is still live over at Fantasia's site and that I'm the lead story there -- but regrettably I am not currently leading in poll results. So, shamelessly, I am asking for more votes -- either leave a comment about my contribution, or use the poll itself to vote. Both will add to my total. The challenge closes on the 18th, so your time is limited -- use it wisely!

Remember that for the winner, Fantasia has offered to "personally donate to [the winner's] charity of choice the $ amount equal to the highest number of hits for a single day over the two week period the challenge will be live on [the] site. This could be a substantial donation!"

Again, since I enjoy supporting the arts, if I'm the winner my donation will go to the Ballet Company of the major city in which I reside. No, I'm not telling you which one it is. :)

Even if you don't vote for my contribution, I hope you'll read the story anyway because it provides a nice mix of voices and fantasies. It was fun to participate in this one; thanks, Fantasia!

-- PB

2 comments:

Fantasia Lillith said...

Awe .... close ... you didn't make it by 2 points!

The Panserbjørne said...

Hey, it was fun participating anyway. :) Thanks for the opportunity!

-- PB