Search the Pansersite

Friday, May 18, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday 5-18-12: "Damn the Consequences"

(Image source: "On the Stairs" by Samantha Wolov)

She was writhing, moaning, underneath me. Her skin was superheated, the lace on her bra cups rough and scratchy against my chest. Her lips were hungry, her restless hands everywhere on my body. She yanked at my jeans; I tore her underwear aside, fumbling, desperate. My fingers sank deep into her with one exploratory push, immediately soaked. She gasped and cooed against my neck, wrapping her hand around me, squeezing, tugging me closer.

I slid deep with one effortless thrust and she wrapped her legs around me. The red haze descended and I started pounding away at her, her shrieks and yelps already rising up the scale.

“Take me upstairs,” she'd said. We hadn't even made it halfway.



Your challenge for today was to use the picture above and write a flash fiction of 68-122 words. Additionally, I provided a key phrase I wanted to see used somewhere in the submission:

"...rough and scratchy..."

Nobody's checking word counts, or for the key phrase, but you're only cheating yourself if you break the rules. Unless you're doing it to earn a spanking (in which case, see me after class).

Special Bonus Director's Commentary Track:

Some of the best sex I've ever had in my life has been when my partner and I just couldn't wait to have each other. Standing against the wall, bent over a couch, just inside the front door or (as in one particularly memorable occasion) halfway up the stairs. Not a fantasy, this one, but drawn from life. It was fucking incredible (or perhaps I should say incredible fucking).

If you are playing along this week, please leave your link below using the widget. It will appear in the text of the post itself, not in the comments, so everyone that's playing will be listed here. This frees me from having to chase people down to find out if they're playing or update the Friday post several times for late entries. Your cooperation is appreciated.

In any case, the participants list is below. Go check them out, and thanks to all who played along.



Check back here on Monday for the next challenge! And if you have any photos or artwork you'd like to see in a future challenge, please send them my way. 

-- PB

6 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

Excellent! I think most of us can relate to the urgent, intense sex that sometimes occurs on the way to the bedroom. And great job applying the required phrase to the lace on her bra. Definitely not something I considered.

Bella said...

Ooooh that was very hot :) He he, amazing the urgent need for sex that can happen!

The Panserbjørne said...

Jack and Jill: It seemed to me that using his beard or the carpet as "rough and scratchy" was just too easy. (No slights on your own efforts, just my own personal opinion). The lace of the bra worked better for me. :)

Bella: Indeed! That urgency can really be a lot of fun sometimes, especially if you're out in public somewhere and can't sneak away. Builds the anticipation quite nicely.

-- PB

Word said...

I liked your take. There are times when you Just Can't Wait. Broke a bed one time with that kind of urgency. :)

Anonymous said...

I liked reading that this was based on real life experience. Fucking incredible/incredible fucking," indeed. ;-)

Gardener said...

I agree-it's so much better that it's a real-life experience!