Search the Pansersite

Friday, February 17, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday 2-17-12: "A Ballet on Silk Sheets"

(Source image: unknown title, photo by Mina Bast)

"Now," she said. "Take me now. The rose is nice, and the dinner was excellent, but now I want dessert."

Time stretched, folded, twisted like taffy. She rocked atop me, hips moving slowly; then her legs were up over my shoulders as I thrust deeply inside; then she was gripping the bedframe as I pounded her from behind. A dance of decadence, a symphony of sensations, musk and sweat, heights of pleasure, cries of joy.

Afterwards we lay, spent, tangled together, hearts hammering. She sighed softly, contented.

"Happy Valentine's Day, love," I murmured.




Your challenge for today was to use the picture above and write a flash fiction of less than 100 words. Additionally, I provided a key word I wanted to see used somewhere in the submission:

"...folded..."

Nobody's checking word counts, or for the key phrase, but you're only cheating yourself if you break the rules. Unless you're doing it to earn a spanking (in which case, see me after class).

Special Bonus Director's Commentary Track:


I originally intended this to be much more raw and primal, more about animal lust than romantic love -- but then I saw the rose, and suddenly my viewpoint shifted in another completely different direction. I hope your own Valentine's Day was at least this lovely and more. If it wasn't, well, I hope you'll have some fun soon.


If you are playing along this week, please leave your link below using the widget. It will appear in the text of the post itself, not in the comments, so everyone that's playing will be listed here. This frees me from having to chase people down to find out if they're playing or update the Friday post several times for late entries. Your cooperation is appreciated.

In any case, the participants list is below. Go check them out, and thanks to all who played along.



Please note there will be no challenge next week and possibly the week after that. I will be occupied with personal and business matters and won't have the time or access to devote to FFF. Check with some of the other participants if you like, and be of good cheer; I shall return. 

-- PB

3 comments:

Ram The Sunlover said...

It would be my pleasure to guest host for next week. Anyone who wants to play, please come by ramthesunlover.com/blog-2/ (add the http:// to link)on Monday February 20 for the challenge for that week.
Thanks,
Ram

Lusting Lola! said...

I really, really loved your used of the challenge phrase! :-)

Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day as well.

Word said...

Great minds think alike! Beautiful Panser!