Search the Pansersite

Friday, July 8, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday 7-8-11: "An Offer She Couldn't Refuse"

(Image provided by The Temptress, title and photographer unknown)

She stood shifting nervously from foot to foot as I eyed her, measuring her worth, considering how best to make use of her. Her husband had run up some truly awe-inspiring debts to me, and rather than send my goons around to lump him up a few times, I'd decided that the use of his wife for a few weeks would pay the tab nicely. I understood he was still recovering from the beating she'd given him when she found out.

"Turn around," I directed, and she did. I pulled my belt free and in a twinkling had it looped round her wrists. Leather creaked under stress, and she hissed in pain as I drew it tighter. I ran my hand down that silky smooth back to the curve of her ass and squeezed, pleased with my acquisition.

"Face me," I said, and she did, her eyes flicking down to my crotch in boredom....and widening in surprise. Then she licked her lips and pursed them for a soundless whistle.

Perhaps this month wouldn't be so tedious after all.




Your challenge for today was to use the picture above and write a flash fiction of 60-160 words. Additionally, I provided a key phrase I wanted to see used somewhere in the submission:

"...leather creaked..."

Nobody's checking word counts, or for the key phrase, but you're only cheating yourself if you break the rules. Unless you're doing it to earn a spanking (in which case, see me after class).

Special Bonus Director's Commentary Track:

I was caught by surprise with this one. I had thought I would perhaps tell a story about a domineering woman playing reverse-power games with her underling, dressing him in finery as if he were her boss and having him dominate her or be fired. It seemed a bit too much like sexual harassment to me, though (pleasant as the scenario might seem to me, sex with your employees is pretty much a recipe for trouble), so I cast about for a different approach. It occurred to me that the guy looked like a gangster of some kind -- something about the haircut, the grooming, the completely at-ease posture -- and suddenly there it was, a story about an urbane crime lord making use of his power and enjoying it to the utmost. I liked the idea that she went along with the idea not because she particularly loved her husband, but because she was bored and horny enough to find the prospect appealing. Hope you enjoyed it as much as she plans to.

Please note that I am no longer collecting the participants list. If you are playing along this week, please leave your link below using the widget. It will appear in the text of the post itself, not in the comments, so everyone that's playing will be listed here. This frees me from having to chase people down to find out if they're playing or update the Friday post several times for late entries. Your cooperation is appreciated.

In any case, the participants list is below. Go check them out, and thanks to all who played along.



Check back here on Monday for the next challenge! And if you have any photos or artwork you'd like to see in a future challenge, please send them my way. Thanks to The Temptress for sending along this week's photo.

-- PB

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your take on this -- the bored and horny wife and the crime lord. I liked, too, that she kicked her husband's ass for what he did. LOL! Something tells me that the association between the wife the crime lord will last longer than a month.

Naughty Lexi said...

I think your on-its-head-turning is far more interesting than typical avenues, and sexy to boot. I can see a few possibilities for continuation here, and not all of them end happily, for one or the other party, or both. But as a setup, it's terrific.

Anonymous said...

i love the twist to this...very hawt, very twisted.

i could almost hear that voice from that 60's show...dragnet, i think?

anyway, it was very, very well done, Panser!

And i'm finally playing this week, on my alt blog (snow had to be put away, sadly)

*muah*

thanks for a wonderful pic, and a great story to go along with it!

nilla

Word said...

This was great Panser! I have the feeling that this scenario plays out more often than we'd ever suspect.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes there is a reason the boss is the boss. Doesn't bode well for her husband though.

Advizor54 said...

I like Natasha and Lexi's comments. This has "bad ending" written all over it, but as Chapter One goes, it's a great start to some sexy payback.

The Panserbjørne said...

Sweets: I figured that even if the idea was just fine with her, she would have been pissed that her husband hadn't asked her about it first. So I had her kick his ass. I like strong women, as you've probably noticed. Maybe they will keep ties after her servitude's over; who knows!

Lexi: Sometimes these do feel like setups for longer pieces. I try to make them self-contained whenever possible but if I've done my job right, I think that the reader should be wanting to know more. "What happened after that?" and so on. I'm surprised how many people think this isn't going to end well, though. :)

Nilla: Glad to have you back in the fold again! Also glad you liked this take. I do tend to like twisting things out of the ordinary when I can.

Wordwytch: Yeah, you do get that impression, don't you? There's a lot of seedy crime out there, some of it maybe even playing out like this.

Natasha: No, it doesn't, does it? Well, he deserved what he got for being stupid and running up the debts in the first place -- and definitely for not checking with his wife first before selling her out. :)

Advizor: You and a couple of other people have mentioned they don't think this is going to end well. Interesting, as I didn't think I was putting anything particularly ominous in it. Maybe it's the whole sexual slavery thing, which after all isn't all that nice a concept.

Thanks, all!

-- PB