Search the Pansersite

Monday, February 15, 2010

Microfantasy Monday: "Furniture"

"What's the theme this week, hon?" she gasped, moving up and down on him.

"Furniture, it appears," he answered. She raised an eyebrow.

"Well, we've already got a good start, here in the chair," she sighed. He nodded, thrusting a bit harder up and into her, grunting.

"What next, then?"

"Mmmmm. How about this?"

Steadying her with one arm, he swept papers and other crap off the desk with the other. Standing, he lifted her with him and dropped her unceremoniously on the mahogany surface. He grabbed at her shoulder to keep her from sliding off the desk on a tide of her own sweat. And other things.

"Ouch!" she laughed. "Not so hard!"

"Not so hard, eh?" he grinned, and began pounding into her again. "I thought you liked it nice and hard."

"Oh yes," she moaned as the hammer struck. "But only in some cases."

They stayed in that position, rocking and reeling, for a few minutes before her roving eye lit on the couch. "Oo! There! There! Always wanted to be Jeanne Tripplehorn in Basic Instinct."

"How nice for you," he growled, lifting her up and walking her to the couch, then throwing her forward over it so her round ass pointed back at him, "that I always wanted to be Michael Douglas taking her in that scene." And he spread her legs and slammed home into her. She screamed, but not in pain. "God yes! Oh, I'm liking this week's theme."

"Have to remember to thank Ang afterwards," he grunted, pistoning into her, smacking her ass. "I didn't think I could be any hotter for you, but she's managed it." He fucked her for a double dozen strokes and then pulled out with a wet schlicking noise."Next."

"Next?" she wondered, raising her head groggily, hung over the back of the sofa like wet laundry on a line. "Hey, give me a hand up, dammit."

He pulled and she flew up and into his arms. "Mmm, yes," she murmured, and wriggled against him. "Who needs furniture? We can just do it right here." And wrapped her hand around his cock to squeeze.

"Dammit, woman," he snarled, trying to sound stern, "we should at least fulfill our obligation before losing control completely. That okay with you?"

"Oh, sure," she said, and began walking towards the kitchen table, leading him by the cock. "Anything you say." She hopped up on the table and lay down carefully, spreading her legs invitingly. "Mind the breakfast dishes."

"Fuck the breakfast dishes," he growled, and drove upward, forward, into her. Her eyes went wide in mock disapproval. "But I'd rather you fuck me!" she squealed happily.

"Good," he moaned, and began doing so in earnest. 

(Microfantasy Monday is the brainchild of Ang, the Sweltering Celt. If you want to see who else is playing this week, why not go see her?)

-- PB

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is priceless ;-)
Really hot! *sigh*

The Panserbjørne said...

Spring Flower: Glad you found it so! I must have done something right. Thanks as always for your comments.

-- PB

Fantasia Lillith said...

I could see this in my minds eye - very well done - but then again - I don't think I've ever read anything of yours that isn't. makes me wonder if your as consistently good as a lover ...

The Panserbjørne said...

Fantasia: Well, I certainly do try, anyway -- nobody tries harder. :) Happy you liked the piece!

-- PB

Anonymous said...

My favourite bit was the 'wet schlicking noise'. Nice.

Cheeky Minx said...

Much like you PB, I think all furniture needs a good seeing to every once and a while. And with the kind of sheen these two are creating, who needs furniture polish?!

The Panserbjørne said...

Marianne: I do love the sounds of sex, especially when the woman's very very wet. It's such a delectable sound. Glad you like it too.

Minx: Sweat makes a great furniture polish, I found once. Of course, it meant we were both really dusty afterwards, but hell, it was worth it. :)

-- PB

Anonymous said...

Love the dialogue in this one....

xx

The Panserbjørne said...

Southerngirl: I struggle a lot with dialogue. This one, to my delight, seemed to come very easily. I'm happy you like it. :)

-- PB

frances said...

i've run dry of nice articulate things to say today. it was one of those days... but i TOTALLY love this. way to play on the theme. you kinda rock. ;-)

Luna Mauvaise said...

Basic Instinct was on cable this weekend. I had forgotten how hot that movie was.

Nice micro.

PandaDementia said...

Love, love, LOVE the humor, the hotness, the homage to Ang! :-D
Great job, PB!

I've gotten my #mfm up, too! ;)
http://pandadementia.com/?p=447

The Panserbjørne said...

Frances: Don't ever feel obligated to comment here. If you feel like saying something, then do. But don't worry about it if you can't come up with something. :) That said, thanks for the kind words in this case!

Luna: Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought Basic Instinct was nuclear hot when I first saw it, though I'm kind of over Sharon Stone nowadays.

Panda: Happy you liked it and dropped by to say so. I enjoyed yours as well. :)

-- PB

Mystique said...

This was a lot of fun, I really do like the dialogue between the couple. ^^
Sometimes, sex seems too serious or just 'hot', but fun, playful moments are often overlooked in people's writings :)

I have been following the entire 'panserhistory' segment, silently. Methinks I'd have to send an email or something for impressions about the 4 women, but it really does read like a fairy tale of sorts.
(Perhaps, moreso with the first two ladies).

That and you're one lucky man indeed to experience growth with your sexuality as you did, at some parts, I couldn't help but feel jealous. *smiles a little*

So thanks for sharing that with us, penned with your usual magic as always, truly enjoyed it. ^^

Mystique said...

><;;;
(Why the hell did I think the big orange button was the 'preview' button, I'll never know)
- Well lack of sleep over 5 days, kinda renders a person useless >.>

Apologies, please delete the first comment I posted as that wasn't meant to have been added.

The Panserbjørne said...

Mystique: I'm glad you liked the dialogue as I am never quite happy with it. This time around, I was.

Thanks also for your comments on the "Panserhistory" segments. I haven't forgotten those, by the way, and will be getting back to them before too long. I'm glad you are enjoying them.

And the extra comment's been deleted per your request. Get some sleep! :)

-- PB