Search the Pansersite

Friday, January 8, 2010

Flash Fiction Friday #20: "Assume the Position"

“And now, a very special lot,” the auctioneer announced. “For your consideration, Mastery Acquisitions is proud to present this very lovely young lady” – he gestured to the block – “in service as slave and slut.”

His voice dropped to a low, oily smoothness, dark and inviting. “Is she not exquisite? Surely, my lords, you have never seen a body like this.” He ran his hand up the inside of her legs. “Note the alabaster whiteness of her skin, the taut play of her muscles, the curves of her form. Oh, truly she is a fine creation.”

He patted her ass and left his hand there as he stepped to the rear of the block. “Now. Who'll start the bidding at one hundred thousand?”


(With Spanky still on hiatus, Flash Fiction Friday is leaderless. Nilla provided the pic this week and Luna put out the challenge -- well, Nilla provided challenge details originally too, but the post has now disappeared. I seem to recall something about 100 to 250 words length, so that's what I provided; if you want to play too, go see Luna.)

-- PB

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delicious PB - nice way to get the blood going this Friday.

XX

The Panserbjørne said...

Southerngirl: It does tend to conjure images in the mind, doesn't it? Thanks!

-- PB

frances said...

can i play the slave and slut? i can bring my own collar! ;-)

Violet Vamp said...

This just leaves me wet and confused. Do I want to be the slave or the master to such loveliness?!

Ms Scarlett said...

Oh, very nice.... love it!

The Panserbjørne said...

Frances: I'm sure you'd fetch a very high price!

Vamp: I guess it depends on which way your pendulum is swinging on any given day!

Scarlett: Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

-- PB

Cheeky Minx said...

Mmmm, there goes the mercury...

I do love good filth woven with such delicious economy!

Luna Mauvaise said...

I like this scenario, PB. A lot. Makes me curious what I'd bring on the auction block, and who the bidders would be. ;)

xoxo
~Luna

The Panserbjørne said...

Minx: I do like Sting's "Mercury Falling" album but "mercury rising" is more interesting to me. :)

Luna: "Starting the bidding at two million dollars...." :)

-- PB