Search the Pansersite

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dickerdoodles!

I have a few New Year's-type thoughts rolling around in my head but nothing concrete yet. I have a few stories written but they aren't polished enough for my taste yet. So for a bit of new content today, enjoy this link to Penny Arcade's gallery of Dickerdoodle contest winners. Oh, and why not, a link to last year's gallery of winners as well (scroll down a bit)  . I'm such a giver.

(Oh, you don't know what a Dickerdoodle is? Cock-shaped cookies, preferably with lots of cum frosting. The more depraved, the better. Here's a sample photo.)

I'm gratified at the response to yesterday's offering, "Late Arrival: An Airport Encounter". If you liked the tale, why not tell a friend? The more the merrier. :) </shameless pimping>  I think I'll submit it for the next eLust -- which reminds me, I need to post the new eLust here.

-- PB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will take a dozen to go please....

frances said...

i wish i had more friends to share your page with! you know i'd pimp you out for sure. ;-) hmm...i may have an idea brewing.

The Panserbjørne said...

Southerngirl: I hear they are quite tasty. :)

Frances: I look forward to hearing it. :)

-- PB