Search the Pansersite

Friday, August 28, 2009

It seems introductions are in order

All right. After mucking about with the colors and templates yesterday I'm finally content enough with the layout to allow visitors. That means, of course, that I'd better get cracking on some actual content. So let's start off with an introduction: namely, that of your host.

Name: The Panserbjørne
Location: United States, southwestern area
Age: 36
Height: 5'11"
Weight: about 200 right now. Need to get back into the exercise habit.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Marital status: Single but dating someone
Orientation: Hetero

Like the sidebar says, I'm not "bearlike" in the way it typically means in the sexual community. Neither am I a furry (got nothing against them, I think they're a bit odd, but that's not the way I swing, thanks). However, there's no way in hell I'd ever use my real name (or anyone else's real name) for anything I post here. But TOTAL anonymity means no real connection with anyone I might meet here, so I've adopted the Panserbjørne identity as a handy alias.

The sidebar also lists several sexy weblogs that I follow. All of them are interesting and well-written, mostly by women because that's where my interest really lies, but there are one or two written by men as well. I've also thrown up a list of the other erotic or adult websites I visit regularly. Check those out too.

This should serve fairly well, I think, for a bit of background on yours truly. There'll be plenty more of my thoughts, fantasies, and experiences here later on, but for right now: Hi. I'm the Panserbjørne, and these are my musings.

-- PB

No comments: