Search the Pansersite

Friday, January 14, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday 1-14-10: "Service with a Smile"

(Source image: "Jeans Girl" by Reinfried Marass. Photo provided by Rozewolf.)

“Pardon me?”

Olivia pulled her head out from under the bonnet of the Mustang and rose, stretching. “Yes?”

“Um....I need a master mechanic,” the blonde standing by the garage door said tentatively. “Is that you?”

Olivia nodded. “Oh yes,” she said, liking what she saw. Dirty blonde hair, artfully tousled, hourglass figure, legs that went for approximately six miles. “Good service with a smile, that's me. What've you got that's in need of work?”

“Well, my Caddy hasn't had a good tuneup in a long, long while,” the blonde replied. Her gaze locked with Olivia's in a direct challenge. Olivia almost heard the click. Her heart started hammering.

“Oh, you don't have to worry, I'll take care of that,” Olivia said. “Change your oil, put some acid in your battery, stop your radiator from steaming. Trust me, I'll lubricate you good.”

Oh, shit. Betrayed by lust. She went crimson. “It! I'll lubricate it good! I, um. Oh geez.”

The blonde moved in as Olivia fumbled. “Shut up,” she said, almost kindly. “I liked it better the first way.” She licked her lips, and her hands slid down Olivia's back to her ass.


Your challenge for today was to use the picture above and write a flash fiction of 153-208 words. Additionally, I provided a key phrase I wanted to see used somewhere in the submission:

"...a good tuneup..."

Nobody's checking word counts, or for the key phrase, but you're only cheating yourself if you break the rules. Unless you're doing it to earn a spanking (in which case, see me after class).

Special Bonus Director's Commentary Track:

I'd been toying with the idea of writing a piece that was all mechanical innuendo, phrase after phrase, getting as dirty as I could get without ever using the "real" words. I kept putting it off because for once my copious imagination was deserting me; I couldn't come up with decent scenarios to save my life.

Then Rozewolf sent me this photo with a couple of others, and the second I saw it I knew I had my garage piece. Since it was a Caddy in the pic, I also drew heavily from Johnny Winter's awesome blues tune "Master Mechanic", to the point of stealing many of the phrasings from the lyrics. Maybe it's cheating, but I choose to call it a homage. That's my excuse, anyway. I was too busy to get anything more detailed done this week. God, how I hate it when real life gets in the way of my playtime.

The following people are participating this week. Go check out their take on this FFF, won't you, and thank 'em for playing along.


Sephani Paige:  http://sephanipaige.wordpress.com
Soren:  http://amorousdays.blogspot.com
Drenchxoxo:  http://thedrenchedone.blogspot.com
David:  http://dsinvegas.blogspot.com
Lexi:  http://lex-ploits.blogspot.com
Oversexed Librarian:  http://oversexedlibrarian.blogspot.com 
Advizor:  http://advizortoall.blogspot.com
Rozewolf:  http://wordwytch.wordpress.com   (Rozewolf also provided this week's photo)

Check back here on Monday for the next challenge! And if you have any photos or artwork you'd like to see in a future challenge, please send them my way. Thanks again to Rozewolf for providing this week's photo. I mean seriously, look at that ass.


-- PB

9 comments:

Oversexed Librarian said...

Hot ladies, hot cars, hot possibilities.

TemptingSweets99 said...

LOL at the slip of the tongue. Love it. Yeah, go ahead and lubricate her real good. ;-) Another entertaining story. Thanks!

David said...

Ahhh, the naive and the lusty, welcome back, good story line. Lots of lubing up going on.

Naughty Lexi said...

You did about as well as I could hope to; I think I'd probably get stuck in crankshafts or manifolds. It helps that you probably know what crankshafts and manifolds are, whereas I'm hard-pressed to understand the basics of internal combustion. Less cars, more lesbians, I say ;)

The Duchess said...

You know I'm not an ass fan as a rule, but that's a delightful photo...

wordwytch said...

Glad you liked the pic and that it fit a need. :)

Loved the fumbling Freudian slip. "Lube you good"

wordwytch said...

ps, I played this week, but don't know where my post saying I was playing went. sigh....

France said...

Who doesn't need a good tuneup once in a while? ;) I liked that FFF: it was light, flirty and fun.

The Panserbjørne said...

Oversexed Librarian: Thanks! I think there are all sorts of possibilities with a scenario like this, too.

Sweets: I'm pretty sure she was already lubricated by that time. This girl knows what she wants. :)

David: Thanks for the welcome back! Yes, there's plenty happening in this garage. Oh, to be a fly on the wall....

Lexi: I know only enough about cars to get myself into trouble. I can change a tire and change my oil and wiper blades, but that's about where my knowledge ends. Doesn't keep me from loving car shows like Top Gear, though...

Duchess: Delighted to see you active once more! And thanks for the comment. It IS a great photo, isn't it?

Rozewolf: I'm sorry about that! I've added you to the list. When you leave a comment it should take you back to the comments page. If your comment hasn't appeared, then just send me an email instead. And thanks for the nice words -- and the pic!

France: I think we're ALL in need of good tuneups. We just need to find the right mechanics. :)

-- PB