Search the Pansersite

Friday, November 5, 2010

Flash Fiction Friday 11-5-10: "Test Drive"

(Image provided by Rozewolf, original source unknown.)

Ah! Fresh meat! he thought. No one's looking for classic cars these days, but she must really like it to climb inside like that. He headed in that direction, surreptitiously adjusting his tie.

When he reached the Pontiac, though, there was an audible “thunk” as his jaw hit the ground.

Her hands wandered lazily – over the dashboard, over her belly, along the steering wheel, along her thighs, brushing the radio knobs, brushing her own knobs, hard and standing out. He could smell her scent, cherry blossom and sandalwood, drifting from the open windows.

He cleared his throat and she looked up at him, calm as a Zen monk. Her hands were still moving, caressing the car and herself.

“Tell me,” she said, and he tasted whiskey and cigarettes in that gravelly voice, “do you have the keys?”

Dazed, he fumbled them out and tossed them to her. He felt himself growing hard as he watched her fingers slip along the cool steel shaft and slide it slowly into the ignition. The engine caught immediately, humming quietly, rife with power. He stared, heart racing, as she reached down and slipped two fingers inside. She moaned and her head rolled back. The engine thrummed throatily, vibrating all the way through to his bones.

“I'll take it,” she sighed, meeting his stare. “And then I'll take you.”



Your challenge for today was to use the picture above and write a flash fiction of 130-230 words. Additionally, I provided a key phrase I wanted to see used somewhere in the submission:

"...humming quietly..."

Nobody's checking word counts, or for the key phrase, but you're only cheating yourself if you break the rules. Unless you're doing it to earn a spanking (in which case, see me after class).

Special Bonus Director's Commentary Track: 

I was so deluged with ideas that I spent the entire week deciding on an approach. First I imagined her at a drive-in theater with her date, wanting to surprise him when he returned to the car after going to get them food. I abandoned that one almost immediately, deciding I didn't have the word length to set it up properly (hell, who even remembers drive-in theaters nowadays?)

Next, I thought perhaps I'd write it from the perspective of a long-haul trucker who had a pleasant few minutes as he watched the lady in the next car over pleasuring herself at 55 mph. I'm sure this act gets played out very frequently, and that was why I dropped that one: it felt like it had been done to death.

Then I considered a spiteful, meaner approach: a woman who hated the car her husband spent so much loving time on, and decided to put her own stamp on it by ruining the seat with a gush or two. I wondered how he'd react, and the angry scene that would result, and decided I didn't really want to go there.

Finally I hit on the approach I liked best: she was test driving the car, and that she'd be shocking hell out of the poor bastard who was trying to sell it. How would he react? Probably like this, really: startled as hell at first, admiring her body, stunned by her poise and brazen calm. I kind of wish I'd had a bit more word length so I could go into more detail on what happened next. She's already primed and ready, and he was getting there pretty quickly just watching her. So....use your imaginations. I'm sure you can guess.

The following people are participating this week. Go check out their take on this FFF, won't you, and thank 'em for playing along.


Drenchxoxo:  http://thedrenchedone.blogspot.com 
Soren:  http://amorousdays.blogspot.com 
Rozewolf:  http://wordwytch.wordpress.com   (Rozewolf provided this week's photo as well; thanks Roze!) 
Scarlett:  http://msscarlettletter.blogspot.com 
Spring Flower:  http://agirlsgottahaveoptions.blogspot.com 
Oversexed Librarian:  http://oversexedlibrarian.blogspot.com 
Sephani Paige:  http://sephanipaige.wordpress.com 
Lexi:  http://lex-ploits.blogspot.com 
Max:  http://mystic-satyr.blogspot.com 
Advizor:  http://advizortoall.blogspot.com 
Snow:  http://snow9.wordpress.com


Check back here on Monday for the next challenge! And if you have any photos or artwork you'd like to see in a future challenge, please send them my way. 

-- PB

10 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

I almost went with the drive in theme too!

This was a good one. I bet she got as really good price on the car too.

Really liked the picture this week too. Thanks.

Soren said...

Oh, I know what you mean about choosing which direction to run with this one. I was THIS close to having the car get pulled over by an officer, but it just didn't go anywhere. Despite your creative indecision, the prose you settled on seems like a home run. Nice work, man :)

~Soren

Ms Scarlett said...

LOVE this!! Wow... so sexy

XO

Naughty Lexi said...

I know what a drive-in is, but then I'm 186 years old and quite mad. I love the used-car salesman approach, although I confess I was half-expecting him to toss her the keys, her to drive off laughing, and him to be out of a commission and a job. Car theft by nudity, as it were. But this is a much happier ending.

Spring Flower said...

Who's the fresh meat now? :) Pretty erotic story... loved it.

Mistress Bella said...

This is very erotic, every man's dream too :P

Cheeky Minx said...

Oh, yum... This makes me hunger for a vintage car and a very fresh salesman.

Seriously sexy from head to stocking clad toe, PB...

rozewolf said...

Finally getting a chance to read everyone's stories! I really like yours this time. Brought a smile to my face. :) Funny bit is that I had mine written by Tuesday night. LOL...

TemptingSweets99 said...

I'm thinking that this is every car salesman's fantasy. ;-)

The Panserbjørne said...

Thanks to all for the kind words. Swamped this week with workstuff but I did want to drop in and say thank you for the pleasant comments.

-- PB