Search the Pansersite

Friday, August 20, 2010

Flash Fiction Friday 8-20-10: "Tableau"

(Photo/artwork provided by Charles; artist and source unknown)

Stunned, James froze in the doorway, eyes taking in the tableau. His wife Faith, arranged in a chair like a Greek goddess with attendants. And such attendants! Faith's two best friends, Prudence and Charity, as naked as the day they were born, hands frozen in the act of removing her clothing.

They stared back in utter silence. Their eyes were somehow accusing. A tremor ran through him and he knew it for what it was: proof that in this room he was completely unnecessary. Was, in fact, an unwelcome intruder.

“T-terribly sorry,” he stammered at last, hating himself for being so very British. He backed hurriedly out and leaned against the door, fanning himself.

His cock told of urgent need to be released. He knew he needed a wank, and right now. He fled, almost running.

Your challenge for today was to use the picture above and write a flash fiction of 87-137 words. Additionally, I provided a key phrase I wanted to see used somewhere in the submission:

"...their eyes were somehow accusing..."

Nobody's checking word counts, or for the key phrase, but you're only cheating yourself if you break the rules. Unless you're doing it to earn a spanking (in which case, see me after class).

The following people are participating this week. Go check out their take on this FFF, won't you, and thank 'em for playing along.

Bilinda:  http://fantasiesofanunofficialconcubine.blogspot.com
Rozewolf:  http://wordwytch.wordpress.com
Bella:  http://adventuresofmistressbella.blogspot.com
Selene Elpis:  http://seleneelpis.blogspot.com   (Selene is new to FFF this week; go say hello and welcome!)
Lexi:  http://lex-ploits.blogspot.com
Soren:  http://amorousdays.blogspot.com
Mydnite Byte:  http://mydnitebyte.blogspot.com   (MB is another newcomer, go say hi and welcome to him also.)
Laura:  http://romanceandbondage.blogspot.com  (still another newcomer in Laura; go visit her too.)
R.:  http://somesillythings.blogspot.com
Max:  http://mystic-satyr.blogspot.com
Scott:  http://getting-a-grip.blogspot.com  (Scott, also, is new this week; please extend your welcome to him as well -- if you can. The blog was invite-only when he notified me.) 
Dioneo:  http://eccespanko.blogspot.com  (after-the-fact addition)

Check back here on Monday for the next challenge! And if you have any photos or artwork you'd like to see in a future challenge, please send them my way. Photo this week provided by Charles; thanks, Charles!

-- PB

14 comments:

Soren said...

Funny that we both had the idea of a man frozen in the doorway :)

Loved the Brit.

~Soren

The Panserbjørne said...

Soren: Thanks! I'm not really surprised we took a similar approach, though. What would most guys do if faced with that kind of view? Freeze in shock. :)

-- PB

Topaz said...

I hate that I visualize your British Man as Hugh Grant... but very sexy story darlin...

The Panserbjørne said...

Topaz: Hey, you can visualize him as whoever you like. Happy this one brought a smile to your face...and perhaps other things as well. :) Thanks for dropping by; haven't seen you in a while!

-- PB

R said...

I imagined Hugh Grant too! I think James's attitude was exactly as anyone else's would be in that situation. On the other hand, I'm curious about the continuation of the story if he had entered the room and joined the women...

Happy FFF!

Naughty Lexi said...

I don't know; although I'm not a man, I think if presented with this tableau myself I would be sorely tempted to make Porky-Pig-style noises ;) I feel sorry for all the people in our stories who aren't going to be getting any from these beautiful girls this Friday. Ah well...

Cheeky Minx said...

What a crying shame they didn't invite him to be an appreciative voyeur! Poor sod...

Seriously sexy, once again, PB. xx

Chocolate Puss said...

LOL! Poor guy.

I love the women's names. ;-)

~CP

Spring Flower said...

And I pictured Daniel Craig - probably 'cause your character is a James.

Great FFF; loved the "fanning" part! :)

Transylvanian Miss said...

Awwww I actually felt pretty bad for James... They should make it up to him when they have finished playing... heehee. Wonderfully sensuous as always PB.
always,
Bilinda

Advizor said...

There are few things more intimidating than a group of beautiful women, be they at a dance club, a gym, a cafe on the street, or naked in a dressing room.

They all look at us as intruders and it's the rare man that gets invited in.

For those of us old enough to remember, it reminded me of the episode of "Friends" when Ross had a threesome with his wife and her new girlfriend. Un-needed, he eventually left to get a sandwich.

Fantasia said...

I so love the word "wank" when I lived in London ...it ALWAYS made me smile...

The Panserbjørne said...

R.: Then you can envision your own ending to the tale, if you prefer. That's one of the things I like about FFF -- lots of different jumping-off points for stories.

Lexi: I am definitely one of the ones who would be making pig noises. I really don't think I would be able to keep myself from at least WATCHING, even if I didn't go for the hands-on approach!

Minx: Crying shame indeed! Would you have invited him to watch, then? ;)

Puss: Hahaha, I was fiddling with those for a bit trying to find something that properly conveyed the stuck-up-Britishness of the atmosphere. They started as placeholder names and then I decided I liked them just fine.

Spring Flower: I think a Daniel Craig type would simply pounce. He and the Bond character are now inextricably linked in my head, so perhaps that's part of the problem. :)

Bilinda: I agree! Then again, it looks like most of the people here agree with you too. I guess we're not the cruel types these ladies are. :)

Advizor: Intimidating, yes -- but isn't that part of their mystique, sometimes? You wonder how they would deal with any approach, and often the imagining is much worse than the reality.

Fantasia: It's actually one of my favorite phrases too. I've appropriated a few Britishisms into my speech over the years and that's just one of them.

Thanks to all for the nice comments!

-- PB

nilla said...

i'm late to the party, just like poor James!! a beautifully wrought story, Panser!

loved the "wank" bit as well, it added just the right flavor to the piece.

Bravo!

nilla